Parsley seeds: Plain Leaved
- Very good quality seed stocks
- Large flat leaved type
- Finer plant than the curled types
- Suited as a standard crop for harvesting one-off or cut and come again
- Can be grown as a half-hardy perennial, but best treated as annual.
- Popular as a garnish for supply to the hotel trade, or for bunching
- Germinates between 10 and 25°C
- Sow from February to July, and September
- Spacing 10-30cm x 30-90cm
- Harvest June onwards (Spring sown) or April onwards (Autumn sown)
We deliver anywhere within the island of Ireland.
Price: 2.34 EUR